Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi Dal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi dal recipe. You can have methi dal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Methi Dal:
- You need 1 cup of Split Pigeon Peas(tooar dal- boiled).
- Provide 1 cup of Fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 2-3 of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 5-6 of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 of Red Chilli Dry.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get as per requirements of Water.
Steps to make Methi Dal:
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cumin seed, mustard seeds, asafetida. Add curry leaves and garlic. Cook till garlic become brown..
- Now add chopped fenugreek leaves. Mix well. Now add salt and chilli powder mix well and cook till it soften..
- Now add split pigeon peas. Add water as per requirements. Cook it till it boil. Methi dal is ready..
If you find this Methi Dal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.