Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Methi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Methi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato methi recipe. You can cook tomato methi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Methi:
- Prepare 1 bunch of methi leaves.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Curry leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Tomato Methi:
- Take a kadhai and add some oil to it.
- Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds, asafetida, curry leaves.
- Add chopped methi leaves and let it cook for sometime.
- Add chopped tomato to it and turmeric powder and salt.
- Let it cook for sometime. Check for salt and your vegetable is ready to be served.
If you find this Tomato Methi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.