Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. You can cook easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Get 300 grams of Mixed beef and pork mince.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Zucchini (eggplant is also OK).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red wine (sake is also OK).
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered).
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Chinese chicken soup powder.
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 of ★Bay leaves (optional).
Steps to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely..
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds..
- Combine the ★..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry..
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper..
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf..
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally..
- It's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.