Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry khichdi recipe. To cook curry khichdi you need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Khichdi:
- Prepare of For curry:.
- Provide 4 of tsp gram flour.
- Get 1/2 of cup curd.
- Use 4 of glasses water.
- Provide 1 of pinch asafoetida.
- You need 1 of pinch cumin.
- You need 5 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of pinch fenugreek seeds.
- Get of As per taste salt.
- Take 3 of tsp ghee.
- Provide 1 of pinch mustard seeds.
- Get of As per taste salt.
- Use of Handful Coriander leaves.
- You need 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of For khichdi:.
- Provide 1 of cup rice.
- Get 1 of tsp split bengal gram.
- You need 1/4 of cup yellow lentil.
- Get 1 of tsp green lentil.
- Take 1 of pinch asafoetida.
- You need 1 of pinch cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of pinch turmeric powder.
- Provide 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 6 of tsp ghee.
- Prepare 5 of cup water.
- You need of As per taste salt.
Steps to make Curry Khichdi:
- For the curry, mix curd and gram flour. Whisk it so that no lumps may occur. Add 4 glasses of water. Allow the pan to heat on high flame. Add fenugreek seeds Stir fry it continuously till a boil comes. Now boil it till it remains half. Make a paste of chillies..
- For seasoning, add ghee, heat it up. Add asafoetida, mustard and cumin, curry leaves Add chilli paste to it. Now add curry and mix it. Add salt to it. allow it boil. Garnish with coriander..
- Soak all the lentils and rice for 10 minutes..
- In a pressure cooker add rice and lentils. Now add turmeric and 5cups of water. Pressure cook it to 1 whistle. Leave it till steam goes off. Now In a wok add ghee. Heat it up. Add asafoetida, cumin, curry leaves. Add the khichdi. Add salt to it. Mix it well. Serve hot by adding ghee..
If you find this Curry Khichdi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.