Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry recipe. To cook pumpkin curry you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin curry:
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp of methi daana (fenugreek)seeds.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of desicated coconut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
Steps to make Pumpkin curry:
- Dry roast coriander seeds, peanuts, pomegranate seeds and coconut powder and grind when cool.
- Heatup pan Add ghee then methidaana seeds and cook pumpkin and green chilli with salt covered.
- When 3/4 cooked add grind masala and water.
- When it boils simmer the flame and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
- Serve with paratha or poori.
If you find this Pumpkin curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.