Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and authentically american chili bean soup recipe. You can have easy and authentically american chili bean soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup:
- You need 300 of to 350 grams Ground meat – mixed beef and pork (or ground pork only).
- Use 2 medium of Onions.
- You need 2 tsp of ♡ Cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tsp of ♡ Allspice.
- You need 1 tsp of ♡ Nutmeg.
- Prepare 400 ml of ♥ Water.
- Get 1/3 cup of ♥ Raisins.
- You need 1 stalk of ♥ Celery (added because I like it; optional).
- Use 1 can of ♥ Kidney beans.
- You need 1 of ♥ Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 medium of ☆ Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of to 2 teaspoons ☆ Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of plus ☆ Chili powder.
Steps to make Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup:
- Prep: Measure out all the ingredients. Chop the onions coarsely. Cut the celery into 1 cm dice, and the tomatoes into 1.5 to 2 cm dice..
- Rinse the kidney beans lightly, and drain..
- Put some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a large pot, add the onion and ground meat, and stir fry over low-medium heat until the onion turns transparent..
- Add the ♡ cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg, and stir fry for about 2 minutes to spread the spices around evenly..
- Add the ♥ water, celery, raisins, kidney beans and soup stock cube. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn down the heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or so..
- Add the ☆ tomatoes, salt and chili powder. Simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes or so..
- If you can't get a hold of kidney beans, use about 350 g of boiled kintoki beans. When I make this soup in Japan, my mother boils the beans for me..
If you find this Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.