Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish fillet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish fillet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fillet curry recipe. You can cook fish fillet curry using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish fillet curry:
- Take of For the seasoning:.
- Get of fish fillet.
- You need of curry powder.
- Provide of minced garlic and ginger.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For the curry:.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- You need of Garlic cloves minced.
- Take of Grated ginger.
- Take of Fresh or dried thyme.
- You need of Curry powder.
- Provide leaves of Bay.
- Use of Tomatoes diced.
- You need of Green onions chopped.
- Take of Coconut milk but you can also use normal whole milk.
- Get of Water or broth.
- Prepare of Hot peppers, optional.
- Take of Basil leaves, optional.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Use of Green/ red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of Parsley.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fish fillet curry:
- Season fish with, salt, curry powder, white pepper,garlic and set aside. You may do this overnight and refrigerate until ready to use..
- Gather and prepare all the other ingredients.
- In a medium skillet or usual pot, heat 3-4 tbsps of cooking oil. Add onions, followed by minced garlic,ginger, thyme, curry powder and bay leaf, stir for about 2-3 minutes for the flavors to blossom.
- Add tomatoes cook for another 3 minutes..
- Pour in coconut milk and water, continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes. Then throw in hot pepper, if using any, bell pepper, basil leaves and smoked paprika..
- Add the fish to the pot. Bring to boil, salt and cook for about 15 minutes or till well cooked.
- Adjust sauce thickness and seasoning with water or broth. Serve warm😊🤤.
If you find this Fish fillet curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.