Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Indonesian “Soto Ayam” (Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Indonesian “Soto Ayam” (Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Indonesian “Soto Ayam” (Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant indonesian “soto ayam” (yellow chicken soup) recipe. You can have instant indonesian “soto ayam” (yellow chicken soup) using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Indonesian “Soto Ayam” (Yellow Chicken Soup):
- Provide 2 of litters chicken broth (you can substitute with chicken powder and water).
- Provide 2 stalks of lemon grass the white part.
- Get 3 of tiny slices galangal.
- Use 4 of lemon kafir leaves.
- Get 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Use of For the spices:.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper (any peppers white or black).
- Get 1 tsp of ginger powder (you can used the fresh ginger).
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5-7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped (you can used shallots).
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- Provide of Cooked rice or cooked noodle (vermicelli noodle).
- Prepare of Shredded cabbage.
- Provide of Tiny sliced green onion.
- Use leaves of Chopped celery or Chinese celery.
- Provide of Fried shallots.
- You need of Roasted plain peanut (optional).
- Use of Lime wedges.
- You need of Hard boiled eggs.
- Get of Sweet soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare of For chilli sauce:.
- Provide of Chilies.
- Get 1 pinch of chicken powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Instant Indonesian “Soto Ayam” (Yellow Chicken Soup):
- Boil the broth a big pan along with the lemon grass, lemon kafir leaves, bay leaves, and galanga. When it’s boiling and turn down the heat to the simmer..
- Meanwhile grind all the spices accept oil into pasta. I use a blender to blend all the spices..
- Now heat up the oil in a pan add the spices pasta and stir well until aromat and cooked through. Then transfer into the broth, season with salt. Cover let it cook and simmer for about 20 minutes. Adjust the taste before turn off the heat. Usually I leave it in simmer until ready to serve..
- While waiting for the broth, let’s make the chilli sauce. In a small pan add chilies and water. Bring it to boil for 5-10 minutes then take it off and drained it. Using a blender put the chilies in it add 2-3 tbsp broth, salt, pinch of chicken powder, and blend it. Scraped the chilli pasta out from the blender and transfer to the bowl. Add lemon juice and stir well, don’t forget to adjust the taste,and set asides..
- To assembly: Using a bowl (medium-big soup bowl) add a bit of rice and noodle or you can choose either one, than tops with shredded cabbage, shredded chicken, and ladle the hot broth into the bowl. Then sprinkle sliced green onion, chopped or sliced celery, fried shallots, roasted peanut, half hard boiled eggs, spoon of chilli sauce, and squeezed lemon juice..
- And it’s done! Now you have a delicious satisfying meal that you can enjoy in any time and any season. Enjoy!.
If you find this Instant Indonesian “Soto Ayam” (Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.