Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Moong Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moong Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong curry recipe. You can cook moong curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong Curry:
- Get 1 Cup of Moong (Soaked and boiled).
- Prepare 1 of medium sized Tomato.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- Use as required of Oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tbspn of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Bisibelle masala (homemade).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need Few of curry leaves.
Steps to make Moong Curry:
- Take a pan add oil. Once oil is hot add mustard let it crackle. Add curry leaves, onion and ginger garlic paste..
- Add tomatoes and all masalas and salt. Let it cook for some time..
- Add boiled Moong in that. Add 1/2 glass water. Let it cook for some time on low flame. Serve hot with Rice or Roti..
If you find this Moong Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.