Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki (kaddu) curry recipe. You can cook lauki (kaddu) curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki (kaddu) curry:
- Get 250 gram of lauki (kaddu).
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 of green chili’s.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
- Take Handful of curry leaves.
- Get of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Lauki (kaddu) curry:
- Take a pressure cooker add in chopped tomatoes, onions, all spices, curry leaves, oil and a glass of water and cook till 2-3 whistles.
- Then open the lid fry it until oil separates. Then add chopped lauki (kaddu) in diamond shape.
- Let it cook for one more whistle then add Garam masala powder kasuri methi simmer it for Five minutes it’s ready to serve.
- Serve it hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Lauki (kaddu) curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.