Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Methi muthiya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Methi muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi muthiya recipe. You can cook methi muthiya using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi muthiya:
- Get 2 cups of fresh methi (fenugreek leaves).
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Provide 2 tbsp of For tempering oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry patta.
- Use 1 Pinch of asafoetida.
Instructions to make Methi muthiya:
- Divide the dough into 3-4 balls. Roll each ball into a log about 1.5"in diameter.make rolls. In a steamer. Steam for 10 min..cool them.cut into slices..
- In a pan heat the oil.add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and curry patta and astofieda. Add methi muthiya.. stir fry for some time..garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Methi muthiya recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.