Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed veg ball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed veg ball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg ball curry recipe. You can have mixed veg ball curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed veg ball curry:
- Use Bottle of guard scraped 200grm.
- Use 3 of Carrot scraped.
- You need 200 grm of Cabbage scraped.
- Prepare 100 grm of Pumpkin scraped.
- Take 2tbs of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Provide 4 of Green chill chopped (2 for balls and 2 for curry.
- You need 5 tbs of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes (grind as paste).
- Use 1 tsp of Fennel seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Mint leaves handful finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Get as needed of Oil for deep dry.
Instructions to make Mixed veg ball curry:
- Mix all the scraped vegetables, squeeze well, and keep it.
- Add gram flour, cumin powder, salt chopped chilli, mix and keep.
- For curry,Take a pan, add oil, saute ground tomato, chilli powder, chopped chilli, fennel seed, kasuri methi, ajwain, mint leaves, garam masala, coriander powder, cook for 5 min in high flame,.
- Now add enogh water for curry, add salt let it boil in low flame, until thick.
- Meanwhile make veg balls and deep fry in medium flame until golden brown..
- Once finished, add the balls in the curry and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Now your delicious mixed veg ball curry is ready to serve with rice or chappathi.
If you find this Mixed veg ball curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.