Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. To make thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Take 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Get 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Use 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
Steps to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
If you find this Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.