Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To cook fish curry you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry:
- Provide 1 of fish fillet.
- Take of All purpose flour.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Spices (pepper, turmeric, garlic, mustard thyme).
- Take of Salt.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get of Cooking cream.
- Take of Lemon.
Instructions to make Fish Curry:
- Cut the fish into cubes. Add salt and lemon and leave on the side..
- Make 3 stations to coat the fish. One with flour, one with the eggs and one with the bread crumbs. Add the spices to all three stations then coat the fish with flour then eggs then breadcrumbs. Fry until cooked and golden brown..
- For the sauce : onions and garlic and grated tomatoes. Cook on medium heat until well combined. Add the spices, salt and some water. Once well cooked, add the cooking cream..
- Add the fish into the sauce and fold in to coat the fish careful nor to break the fish apart. Cover to combine for 2 minutes then serve with rice or a starch of your choice..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.