Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball in spicy sauce recipe. To make meatball in spicy sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball in Spicy Sauce:
- Use of SPICY BASIC MEATBALL.
- Prepare 3 cup of ground pork or lamb or beef.
- You need 1 of fine dice onion.
- Take 3 small of red chili pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce or bbq sauce.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need of SPICY SAUCE.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcheschire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 3 small of fine dice chili pepper.
- Provide of BAKED BEAN WITH SPICY MEATBALL IN SPICY SAUCE.
- You need 1 can of heinz baked bean in tomato sauce.
Steps to make Meatball in Spicy Sauce:
- SPICY BASIC MEATBALL.
- Mix all ingredient well then roll in your palm into mini meatball.
- PAN FRIED SPICY MEATBALL.
- With oil on non stick pan pan fried meatball till lightly brown and cook about 7 to 8 minute or longer depending on the size of the meatball.
- SPICY MEATBALL.
- Mix well all the sauce ingredient then bring it to a boil then add pan fried meatball and mix well and off heat.
- OPTIONAL. FOR THE BAKED BEANS WITH SPICY MEATBALL IN SPICY SAUCE.
- Just add a can of bean bean in tomato onto the cooked spicy meatball in spicy sauce and bring to a boil then serve immediately.
If you find this Meatball in Spicy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.