Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi) recipe. You can cook ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi):
- Get 1 tub of sour cream.
- Use 1 tablespoon of gram flour.
- You need 100 grams of ladyfingers.
- You need 1 tablespoon of green chilli and ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Use 1 of grated onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Provide leaves of Few curry.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Chopped fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi):
- Wash ladyfingers and pat dry. Cut in small round pieces. In a bowl add gram flour and add 1/2 tub of sour cream and whisk it. Add in remaining sour cream, jaggery and salt. Set aside..
- In a pan add 1 tablespoon oil and sauté the ladyfingers for 5 minutes or until soft and cooked. Remove in a bowl and set aside..
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves. Add in asafoetida, grated onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic paste and sauté for a minute. Add in the sour cream and bring it to boil stirring occasionally. Once it reaches boiling point lower the gas to low setting. Add in the ladyfingers and grated carrots and let it cook for about 5 to 6 minutes..
- Transfer in serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with rice, roti, paratha, naan etc. You can add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice if preferred..
If you find this Ladyfingers curry (bhindani kadhi) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.