Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gujarati curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujarati curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati curry recipe. To cook gujarati curry you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gujarati curry:
- Take 1/2 cup of sour buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 spoon of besan/gram flour.
- Take 3 spoon of sugar.
- Provide 3 glass of water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Use 2 spoon of oil.
- Get 1 spoon of crushed ginger and green chilli.
- You need 1/4 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Gujarati curry:
- Take buttermilk and besan in glass and mix well..
- Heat oil in weasel. Add muster seeds and splitter it. Add cumin seeds..
- Add asafoetida and ginger-green chilli..
- Add buttermilk mixture and water..
- Add salt and sugar. Mix well. Let it boil for 10 to 12 minutes. Add coriander leaves..
- Our curry is ready to serve. Enjoy….
If you find this Gujarati curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.