Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked steak recipe. You can cook baked steak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Steak:
- Get 2 of Steak of your choice.
- You need 1 of Seasoning of your choice.
- Take 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 of Red & Green Bell Pepper thinly sliced.
- Get 1 small of Onion cut up & thinly sliced.
- Get 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Steak:
- Preheat oven to 425° Degrees.
- Using a skillet on medium. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Wait until it heats up and place your steak on the skillet..
- While your steak is on the skillet cook both sides for 3 minutes each. *Note, you want to add again 2 tablespoons of olive oil to cook the next steak*.
- After cooking the steak on both sides. saute the onions and bell peppers..
- Place steak & bell peppers/onions in the baking dish and arrange the bell peppers and steak where the bell peppers and onions at the bottom and top.
- Place your baking dish in the oven for 8 minutes for a slightly medium steak. *Note, if you want your steak rare cook less and if you want your steak well done cook longer*.
- Bon Apetit & enjoy.
If you find this Baked Steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.