Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. To cook baked pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pasta:
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of penne lisce.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of penne rigate.
- Take 2 of jar of ragu sauce.
- Provide 300 grams of ricotta extra creamy 300 g.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- Get 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Baked pasta:
- Boil your noodles in some salted water with a little bit of oil. You can boil both of the penne pasta together once the noodles are done boiling drain the noodles and set aside remember to add a little cold water here in there just so the noodles don't stick together while in your strainer.
- While your noodles are boiling chop up the garlic onions and red peppers also shred your cheeses.
- In a frying pan add oil and the onions and fry just until slightly softened once the onions start to soften add the garlic and the red peppers continue frying for a few minutes then add the ground beef.
- Continue cooking until the beef is well done and no longer pink drain the fat from the beef in a strainer and then add it back to the frying pan add the garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasonings then add the ragu sauce mix well then add the sugar cook for few minutes then turn off the stove and set aside.
- In an oven pan that has a lid add a little bit of the sauce to the bottom then add a layer of the penne noodles.
- Add a layer of the sauce on top of the noodles then take your ricotta cheese and add the milk to it mix it up and put it on top of the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles over top of the ricotta add another layer of sauce and then add a layer of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of sauce on top of the cheese and then add the rest of the cheese on top of the sauce using the mozzarella first and then the cheddar.
- Bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for 30 minutes covered then uncover it and bake another 20 minutes let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving enjoy.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.