Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry#Endofyearchallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry#Endofyearchallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry#endofyearchallenge recipe. To make egg curry#endofyearchallenge you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Curry#Endofyearchallenge:
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes.
- Provide 7 of eggs.
- Use 2 of very ripe tomatoes.
- Take 2-3 of onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic n ginger paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilly paste optional.
Instructions to make Egg Curry#Endofyearchallenge:
- Put eggs to boil.Peel the potatoes n cut them.peel chop onions into a pressure cooker.
- Add garlic and ginger paste.once cooked add tomatoes n tomato paste when cooked add chilly paste,tumeric powder n salt n finally put in the potatoes n stir.
- Add water just enough for the potatoes to cook.Once cooked add the boiled eggs..
- Stir slowly n make roti.serve with hot Roti..
If you find this Egg Curry#Endofyearchallenge recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.