Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy crock pot spaghetti recipe. To make creamy crock pot spaghetti you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti:
- Provide 2 of jars of pasta sauce of your choice.
- Get 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef, cooked and completely drained of fat.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese(I used reduced fat).
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk or half and half (I used milk).
- You need 3/4 cup of beef broth.
Steps to make Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti:
- Add 1 jar of sauce to the crock pot..
- Break spaghetti in half and add to sauce..
- Next add the ground meat..
- Add the cheese and Italian seasoning..
- Cube the cream cheese and add that next..
- Now the second jar of sauce. Set your slow cooker to high and cook for three hours. After 3 hrs give it a good stir and add the milk and beef broth. Cook on low for an additional 20-30 minutes. All done!! Enjoy!!.
If you find this Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.