Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant and very soft Rava dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant and very soft Rava dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant and very soft rava dhokla recipe. You can cook instant and very soft rava dhokla using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant and very soft Rava dhokla:
- Use for of dhokla batter:-.
- Prepare 200 gms of semolina (suji).
- You need as required of Water.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 bowl of dahi or.
- Prepare 2 bowls of buttermilk.
- Use For of tadka:.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Get For of garnishing:.
- Get as required of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Instant and very soft Rava dhokla:
- First of all, in a bowl add semolina and add dahi and mix it very well and add water as requirement to medium consistency better. Then keep aside 10 mins..
- Then for 10 mins rest batter then after that add salt as per taste and mix it very well and add baking soda and add cooking oil 1 tsp and mix it very well..
- Then grease oil in thali or dish and add batter and put Kadai on gas and add water 1and half glass water and in Kadai keep stand in Kadai and on greased thali put it and add batter in a thali and keep it for 10 mins on gas medium to high flame..
- After 10 mins check with help of toothpick or knife. So, dhokla is ready for serving.then put tadka pan on gas and add 2 tsp oil and add mustard seeds and after 30 seconds add curry leaves, then in a thali add tadka and spread all over in thali. And garnish with coriander leaves..
- Then with the help of knife cut pieces of dhokla and serve in serving dish. It's very soft and easy and yummy recipe..
If you find this Instant and very soft Rava dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.