Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch egg curry : (nargisi kofta curry) recipe. You can cook scotch egg curry : (nargisi kofta curry) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry):
- Get of 🌻For the Koftas: 8 large eggs.
- Provide 1 pound of ground lamb mince / beef mince.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion (chopped very fine).
- Use 1 Tbsp of garlic chopped very fine.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Get 6-8 cups of vegetable.
- Prepare of cooking oil for deep frying.
- Take of 🌻 For the Gravy : 3 Tbsp vegetable cooking oil 2.
- Get of medium onions (chopped fine).
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- Provide 3 of medium tomatoes (ground to a smooth paste in a food processor; do not add water while grinding).
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 8 Tbsp of fresh yogurt.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of Garnish: fresh coriander leaves (chopped).
Steps to make Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry):
- 🌻Make the Koftas Cook 6 eggs until hardboiled, about 10 minutes. Immerse immediately in cold water and then peel. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, put the ground lamb, onion, garlic, turmeric, red chili, garam masala, 1 egg, and salt to taste. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Divide into 6 equal portions..
- Take one hardboiled egg and a portion of the lamb mix and wrap the lamb mix around the egg, smoothing with your hands to form an even "casing" around the egg until it is fully covered. Repeat with all the remaining hardboiled eggs, placing all on a plate..
- Sprinkle all of the coated eggs with a fine dusting of rice flour. Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep pan. Whisk the last remaining egg in a bowl and dip each egg, gently shaking off excess. Place in hot oil and deep-fry until golden brown. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Fry onion for 2 to 3 minutes and add the tomato paste and all the spices including the garam masala and salt to taste. Mix well. Fry until the oil begins to separate from the masala..
- Add the yogurt and 1/2 cup water to the masala. Mix well and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the prepared koftas to the gravy and fold in very, very gently to coat on all sides. Cook for 1 more minute and turn off the heat. Slice the eggs in half horizontally. Garnish the dish with chopped fresh coriander and serve hot with rice or chapatis..
If you find this Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.