Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy falafel burger(baked)(gluten free patty) recipe. To make easy falafel burger(baked)(gluten free patty) you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY):
- Take 1 cup of soaked chick peas (soak overnight).
- Take 1 cup of parsley rough chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of cilantro rough chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 of onion rough chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot pepper minced. *optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 TBS of chick pea flour (for gluten free).
- You need of or 2TBS AP flour but will NOT be gluten free if used.
- You need optional of Dill yogurt sauce (just mix together).
- Get 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Use 2 tsp of dry dill weed.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
Instructions to make Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY):
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Add herbs garlic onion to processor until a fine chop.
- Add soaked chickpeas, flour baking powder and spices and process until nicely pulsed into a slightly chunky “dough” shouldn’t be mushy but fine enough to form patty shapes.
- Form patties.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add some oil of your choice to sheet pan rub a little to the top of patty so it doesn’t dry out too much.
- Bake for 10-13 mins until one side is nice and brown flip to bake other side the same way.
- Add to bun of your choice and add any toppings you like !.
If you find this Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.