Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish ambila recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish ambila recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish ambila recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish ambila recipe. To make fish ambila you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish ambila:
- Get 6-7 of Fish fillet.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Jaggery.
- Take 2 Tbs of Tamarind soaked in hot water.
- Provide 2-3 Tbs of Mustard oil.
- Use 1 of Small Onion.
- Get Leaves of Curry.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Fish ambila:
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, curry leaves, onion and saute till the onion changes it's colour..
- Add fish, turmeric powder and salt, saute till the water goes away and the fish get dry and the raw smell of the fish goes away..
- Remove the pulp from the tamarind and water mixture..
- Put the tamarind water, chilli powder in the pan and wait until the fish is done..
- Add jaggery and let that sit for 5 more minutes and switch off the flame.add coriander leaves.Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Fish ambila recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.