Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Curry Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Curry Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick curry fried rice recipe. To make quick curry fried rice you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Curry Fried Rice:
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of diced Onion.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Take 2 of Chopped Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Mixed peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of medium Curry Powder.
- Use 300 g of pre cooked rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of Very Lazy Chilli.
Steps to make Quick Curry Fried Rice:
- Melt the coconut oil in a Wok and fry the onions for 1 minute and add the garlic and ginger. Fry for a further minute.
- Add the chicken, peppers and 1tbsp of the Curry powder and stir fry until the chicken has cooked through..
- Add the rice, chilli and the rest of the curry powder and cook until the rice has warmed through. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick Curry Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.