Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Poha (a very light snack) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poha (a very light snack) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha (a very light snack) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha (a very light snack) recipe. You can have poha (a very light snack) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Poha (a very light snack):
- Get 100 gm of Chiwda.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Rai.
- You need 8 -10 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 of Onion medium size finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Turmeric.
- Provide as per your taste of Salt.
- Provide of Mixture.
- Provide of Peanutes (fried).
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Take 1/2 of Green chilli.
- Use 1/2 table spoon of Sugar.
Instructions to make Poha (a very light snack):
- Wash chewda and saok water from it. Keep it aside for 5 minutes..
- Fry onion in one teaspoon oil. Preferably refined oil. Now add Curry leaves..
- Add Rai in the fried onion. Now add Chewda and mix gently..
- Add turmeric, salt and mix well gently. You may add sugar also if you wish to have some sweety flavour..
- Add fried peanuts and off the flame of your stove..
- Garnish with mixture and add some lemon on the top of it..
- Go give it a fresh flavor, add coriander leaves on the top of it..
If you find this Poha (a very light snack) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.