Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Filipino Beef Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino beef steak recipe. You can cook filipino beef steak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Beef Steak:
- Take of Thin slices of beef steak.
- Take of Large Onions.
- Use 2 of Lemons.
- Get of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Garlic.
- Provide of Corn starch.
Instructions to make Filipino Beef Steak:
- Marinate beef steak slices in soy sauce and pepper. Squeeze out juice from the lemons to the marinade. Add brown sugar.
- Marinate for an hour.
- Heat pan with cooking oil and fry the beef slices without the marinade until they turn brown. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute the onions cut in circular shape. Set aside..
- Saute chopped garlic. Add the marinade and then the beef steak. Cook until meat is tender.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of corn starch in water, then add to the mixture..
- Add onions on top of the tenderized beef steak..
If you find this Filipino Beef Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.