Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. To make king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- You need 80 g of Chinese Curry Concentrate,.
- Take 240 g of king prawns,.
- You need 1 of onion cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Provide 120 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,.
- Provide 100 g of petit pois peas,.
- Provide of Around 230ml water,.
- Use of Salt to season,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Get of Spray cooking oil (I used coconut).
- Provide of Serving Suggestions:.
- Provide of Pak choi,.
- Take of Egg noodles,.
- Prepare of Boiled or fried rice.
Instructions to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir..
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer..
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :).
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.