A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it's good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these., cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are fantastic at combating depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that affect your mood--work better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the "feel good" chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you'll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Take 1 cup butter
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Take 4 clove finely minced garlic
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts
- Get 2 pinch Cajun spice
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Take 2 roma tomatos
- Get 1 bunch Italian parsley
- Prepare 3/4 box fettuccine pasta
- Make ready 1 packages grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 Any veggies left over in your fridge!
- Prepare 3 tbsp cooking oil of choice
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add.
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic.
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. ;) Let that caramelize nicely.
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir.
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste.
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
If you want to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. It's not hard to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
See, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!