Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer and potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer and potato curry recipe. You can have paneer and potato curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer and potato curry:
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of paneer.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes (half it if you don’t like very spicy food).
- Get 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- You need 200 ml of tinned tomatoes.
- Provide 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take of Yoghurt (optional).
- Take of Lime pickle (optional).
- Provide of Basmati rice.
Instructions to make Paneer and potato curry:
- Prepare the ingredients: chop the paneer and potatoes into small cubes, finely chop the onion..
- Fry the paneer in the olive oil for couple of minutes until nicely browned. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- Fry the onions with some salt and pepper until golden. Then add crushed garlic, chilli flakes, curry powder and two tablespoons of water. Fry for few more minutes over a low heat and then add potato..
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stock, bring to simmer, cover with a lid and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. The sauce should be thickened..
- Add the paneer and heat through for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with some basmati rice. I also like to add a bit of yoghurt and lime pickle on the side. This time I had some left over chard, so I fried it and topped the curry for some extra vegetables. Enjoy!.
If you find this Paneer and potato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.