Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lauki Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki paneer kofta curry recipe. To make lauki paneer kofta curry you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Lauki grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer crumbled.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes grated.
- Get 1 of onion cut fine.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped very fine.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin coriander powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of gram flour besan.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped optional.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of ghee.
- Take as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- Take As needed of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of cream of milk.
Instructions to make Lauki Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Grate lauki boil 2 minutes,squeeze water add besan,add paneer crumbled now and red chilli powder Cummin coriander powder 1/2 tspn each mix well as thick batter.
- Make balls add to hot oil and deep fry,in other pan add 2 spn ghre saute grated tomatoes and add spices here,Stir sautwe masala ready.
- Add 1 cup water cook gravyfor 5 minutes,now add the fried koftas,cook 2 minues now carefully remove in a bowl,top with beaten milk cream..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Lauki Paneer Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.