Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn samosas recipe. To make corn samosas you only need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Samosas:
- Get for of Samosa shell–.
- You need 200 grams of maida.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ajwain/vamu/carom seeds.
- You need for of Filling–.
- Use 1 of sweet corn (large).
- Use 2 of onions.
- Get 50 grams of coriander.
- Get 1/2 cup of rice flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use As needed of salt.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala.
Instructions to make Corn Samosas:
- Mix the flour, oil, salt, and vamu. The consistency shouldn't be too soft or too hard. Let it rest for half an hour in a container with a wet cloth over it or aluminium foil..
- Roll it using a few drops of oil and flour. Make two thin even sheets. Put one on top of another..
- Heat a pan. Dry toast each side for 10-15 seconds. Remove them. Separate the sheets. Cut the remaining into long rectangles..
- Remove the corn from the cob..
- Cut onions, green chillies, and coriander..
- Blend half the corn..
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Add mustard seeds, cumin, and curry leaves. Cook for 15 seconds..
- Add onions, green chillies, turmeric, and salt. Cook until onions become brown..
- Add the undone corn. Let it cook with the lid closed for a few minutes until they change colour to a deeper yellow..
- Then add the blended corn mixture to it. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chaat masala. Cook for a minute. Add rice flakes and coriander. Cook for another minute..
- Fold the sheet as shown to make a cone. Fill it (but not until the top). Fold the rest of the sheet over it. Seal all the corners and edges using a little water..
- Once it's completely sealed, deep fry it until it brown evenly. Serve with the condiment of your choice..
If you find this Corn Samosas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.