Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. You can have brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Prepare 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- Provide 18 of steamer clams.
- Take 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Get 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Provide 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Provide 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Provide to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Use of cooked jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.