Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple beef stir-fry recipe. You can cook pineapple beef stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Prepare of For the Marinade:.
- Take 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of For the Stir-Fry:.
- Get 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Get 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- Get 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- Take 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Instructions to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
If you find this Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.