Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Prepare 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Get 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Provide 5 stick of Celery.
- Take 2 of small, Turnip.
- Prepare 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Use 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- You need 3 of small, Onion.
- Get 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- You need 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- Provide 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- You need 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Provide 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Prepare 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Use of Base.
- Prepare 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Get 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Take 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- You need of Cookware.
- Get 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Take of Spices.
- Get 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Take 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Use of Starch.
- Get 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Prepare of Optional.
- Get 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cup of Spinach.
Steps to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.