Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow pepper beef with hoisin sauce recipe. To make yellow pepper beef with hoisin sauce you only need 38 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce:
- Get 1 cup of Boneless Beef pieces.
- Prepare 4-5 of Yellow Peppers.
- Provide 2-3 of Dried Red Chilies.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of +1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of For Beef Marination.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 Tsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Meat Tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 of //2 Tsp Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Take of For Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Red Hot Sauce.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/8 Tsp of Chinese Five Spice powder.
- Get of For Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Take 1 Tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Get 1 Tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chicken or Beef Stock (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Cornflour.
Steps to make Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce:
- Hoisin sauce.you can use bottled Hoisin sauce.I have made it at home it can be made in more quantity & stored in airtight jar in fridge for up to a month.mix all ingedients of Hoisin sauce in a bowl & blend it well to caramalise peanut butter & brown sugar.you can use hand blender as well.taste it & adjust salt & hot sauce according to taste..
- Take a boneless beef piece & cut in bite size strips or chunks.pond it with kitchen hammer or prik with fork to absorb marinade well.mix all marination ingredients in a bowl & add beef in it.coat it well in marinade.cover & keep in fridge for least 1 hour or if you hv time leave it for few hours.it will marinate beef well &it will cook quickly..
- To make sauce,add all sauce ingredients together except cornflour..
- Take chicken or beef stock in a pot. Heat it,add sauce mix in it.heat at medium flame to blend together. Mix cornflour in water & add to sauce with continue stirring to avoid lumps.mix it til the sauce thickens..
- Now heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in wok at high heat.add marinated beef with it's marinade in wok & stir fry at medium flame to cook beef evenly.fry till beef is tender.if you like it soft add little water or stock to cook.when it's done,remove from wok &set aside..
- In the same wok, add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.add 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste & fry.add onions in quarters, yellow peppers & spring onion &dried red chillies diagnally in wok. Stir fry for a minute over high flame..
- Add fried beef in wok,give stir at high flame to mix together.lowers the heat,add prepared sauce in wok & mix.you can use quantity of sauce as your need.if prefer more sauce then add whole of it.if prefered light dry then save some for later use..
- When all ingredients in wok are incorporate together,sprinkle sesame seeds & chop spring onions. Turn off heat.serve hot with Egg Fried Rice or Garlic Rice & enjoy with Cookpad..
If you find this Yellow Pepper Beef with Hoisin Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.