Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry recipe. To make easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry:
- Use 1 cup of basmathi rice.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Cinnamon bay leaf fennel seeds (very least amount).
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Capsicum.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- You need 5 of Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 2 table spoon of Ghee.
- Get of Chicken fry.
- Provide 8 of Shallots.
- Take 8 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of a lemon.
- You need of Coconut oil as required to dip chicken completely.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of Palak dal curry.
- Get 2 cup of Palak.
- Take 1/4 cup of Thoor dal.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry:
- Wash basmathi rice and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker add 2tbs ghee, then cinnamon,bay leaf fennel seed etc and all the vegetable and 2tsp soy sauce add salt and after that 2 cup of water.
- Once it start boiling add basmathi rice and close the lid wait for one pressure release then take out of the stove after some time open cooker and easy fried rice is ready.
- For chicken fry shallots chilli,ginger and garlic along with Kashmiri chillipowder mix well by using a mixer grinder.
- Add one tbs coconut oil And half lemon to the masala.
- Marinate chicken with the masala and keep atleast 15 mnts.
- On a pan add coconut oil and once it get enough heat add chicken and fry it well.
- For palak dal I soaked thoor dal 5 hrs and pressure cooked both the item it was an easy preparation.
If you find this Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.