Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Wine Simmered Beef with Ginger and Brown Sugar recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wine Simmered Beef with Ginger and Brown Sugar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wine Simmered Beef with Ginger and Brown Sugar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wine simmered beef with ginger and brown sugar recipe. To make wine simmered beef with ginger and brown sugar you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wine Simmered Beef with Ginger and Brown Sugar:
- Take 160 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 100 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 20 grams of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of dash, (to taste) Black pepper.
- You need 5 of green beans Accompaniments.
Instructions to make Wine Simmered Beef with Ginger and Brown Sugar:
- Put the red wine, brown sugar and soy sauce in a pan and bring to a boil..
- Thinly slice a piece of ginger. Add the ginger and the beef to the pan, and simmer over high heat for about 30 seconds..
- Take the beef out of the pan..
- Simmer the sauce to reduce it..
- Return the beef to the pan, and simmer until there's just a little sauce left in the pan..
- Transfer to serving plates and garnish with something green. (Sprinkle on some black pepper to taste.).
If you find this Wine Simmered Beef with Ginger and Brown Sugar recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.