Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry (with a twist) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry (with a twist) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry (with a twist) recipe. You can cook chicken curry (with a twist) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry (with a twist):
- You need 1 Kilo of Chicken (Cut into medium size pieces).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Pepper.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper (Red chilli powder).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion Large (or 2 small) – Sliced very thin.
- You need 1 of Tomato (Chopped).
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use of Coriander Leaves Fresh.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Lime Fresh Juce.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garam Masala.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry (with a twist):
- Lightly (very) butter a baking pan and line the cut chicken pieces into the pan. Generously season with salt and pepper. Pop this into the oven for about 30 mins at 350 degree F. I usually start slicing the onions and tomatoes when the chicken is in the oven..
- Saute the onions till they are lightly brown about 5 to 7 mins (I've added some images). I generally add the turmeric powder at this time. Hint: If you sprinkle a pinch of salt the onions will cook faster. Salt absorbs the moisture from the onions..
- Add the Ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell of the paste is gone (about 1 min).
- Now add the spices followed by the chopped tomato. Keep stirring like your life depended on it till you see the oil come out of the mixture. The oil coming out is a sign that the masala is cooked.I sometimes add a little bit of water if i feel that the mixture is too dry..
- Now take the chicken out of the oven (doesn't it look beautiful :)). I add the chicken juices to the masala followed by a cup of water to create a nice sauce. To the sauce add the chicken pieces. Scrape every bit of the remnants from the pan and add to the sauce..
- I generally cook the curry for about 15 to 20 mins. Finish off with some fresh coriander and the lime juice. My dad adds a pinch of sugar to counter the acidity, but i generally avoid that part..
- Serve with rice or chapati..
If you find this Chicken Curry (with a twist) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.