Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook thai coconut chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take of Large handful of cilantro, stems or roots only.
- Provide 4 knobs of fresh turmeric, skin peeled.
- Prepare 7 cloves of Garlic, skin peeled.
- You need 1 of large piece of ginger, skin peeled and cut into large knobs.
- Get 3 of Shallots, skin peeled and sliced in half.
- You need 2 stalks of Lemongrass, skin peeled and cut into short pieces.
- Take 5 of Thai green chilies.
- Get 4 of Serrano chilies, deseeded and split lengthwise.
- Use 3 of boneless chicken thighs (skin on).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of neutral oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of curry paste.
- Get 1 1/4 of cup(ish) coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli tops.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar snap peas.
- You need Handful of Basil.
- Use Squeeze of lime juice.
- Use of Coconut sugar (regular sugar works fine as well).
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- The night before, salt and pepper your chicken thighs and leave it in the fridge overnight. This dries out the chicken skin and will help create a delicious crispy chicken skin..
- In a food processor, add in the cilantro, turmeric, garlic, ginger, shallots, lemongrass, and serrano chilies. Blend into a fine paste..
- Next, give it a taste to see if you like the spicy flavor. Then add in as many or as little green thai chilies that you’d like. I choose 5 for a nice balance spicy curry paste..
- In a large skillet, cook the thighs skin side down on medium heat. Don't worry about cooking it all the way through. You really just want some nice golden brown color..
- Next, add in your curry paste and fry until super fragrant and the moisture has been fried off as well!.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pour in 1/2 cup of coconut milk and cook until the oil separates from the curry paste. Next, add in about 2 tablespoons of water just to thin it out and cook for just a couple of minutes..
- Add in coconut sugar to desired sweetness.
- Add in your broccoli tops, sugar snap peas, and diced crispy chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until you veggies are tender NOT mushy and the chicken has been cooked through..
- Lastly, add in your basil and a squeeze of lime. Serve over rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.