Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook coconut chicken curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 of chicken legs.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Italian green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Provide 20 of fresh basil leafs.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get of MIX of SPICES:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice).
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 2-3 of seeds of cardamom.
- Use 4-5 of garlic cloves in thin slices.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones..
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes..
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time..
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute..
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also..
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes..
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back..
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.