Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe. To make crock pot beef vegetable soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock pot beef vegetable soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Take 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- Get 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- Use 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- Take pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- Provide of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
Instructions to make Crock pot beef vegetable soup:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
If you find this Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.