Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these., italian wedding soup with penne pasta.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are terrific at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--work better. Try eating an egg and cheer up!
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the "feel good" chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have italian wedding soup with penne pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Get 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Get 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- Take 3 whole medium carrots (sliced)
- Make ready 1 whole medium yellow onion (diced)
- Make ready 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Take 1 container/carton chicken broth
- Make ready 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- Prepare Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste
- Make ready Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup penne pasta (uncooked)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare Shredded parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs)
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they're all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling hungry can be terrible! These grains can improve your mood as it's easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that, weren't you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well!
As you can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food italian wedding soup with penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!