Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot mongolian beef recipe. You can have instant pot mongolian beef using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- You need 1-1.5 pounds of flank steak (, sliced across the grains).
- Use 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Use 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar (or 2/3 cups for those with a sweet tooth).
- Get 10 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (minced).
- Get 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Provide of Cornstarch Slurry.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Garnish.
- Get 1/4 cup of green onions (chopped).
- Use 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- You need of Hot chilli oil paste.
Instructions to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT..
- Add sliced beef to a large ziplock bag, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and shake well to coat the beef evenly..
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, once the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. If needed brown the beef in batches, you don't want to add too much as it will start releasing juice and it won't brown well. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- If bits of beef stuck to the pot, add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pot. Using a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot. You can discard that liquid if wanted..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: minced garlic, minced ginger, lite soy sauce, brown sugar, water, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. You can add less sugar, based on your taste and preference. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce..
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure after the 10 mins No time has passed.. Open the lid..
- Make the cornstarch slurry, in a small bowl mix cornstarch with water until fully combined. With the Instant Pot on the Sauté function, add the slurry to the pot, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes on Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Turn off the Instant Pot and let the Mongolian Beef sit for 8-10 minutes before serving, in this time the sauce will settle and thicken more..
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and sesame seeds..
If you find this Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.