Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Poha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poha recipe. To cook poha you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poha:
- Prepare 2 cups of poha/flattened rice/beaten rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanuts/groundnuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of very finely chopped green chillies.
- Use 8-10 of fresh curry leaves.
- Provide 3 of medium size finely chopped onions/kanda.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of sugar optional.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder/haldi.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of medium size lemon extracted juice.
Instructions to make Poha:
- Take a pan/wok, into it, add oil and heat it. Add mustard seeds and let them crackle. Add peanuts and roast for few seconds. Add finely chopped green chillies and saute. Add curry leaves into it..
- Add chopped onions and saute for few seconds. Into it, add salt as per taste. Add few sugar crystals and stir well(optional). Add turmeric powder and mix well. Add the washed poha into it. Mix the poha well with the cooked onion mixture. Add some freshly chopped coriander leaves into it. Finallyadd in l.
If you find this Poha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.