Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Faux-golian Beef (Mongolian Beef) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Faux-golian Beef (Mongolian Beef) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Faux-golian Beef (Mongolian Beef) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to faux-golian beef (mongolian beef) recipe. To make faux-golian beef (mongolian beef) you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Faux-golian Beef (Mongolian Beef):
- Prepare 1-1.5 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 tbs of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 3 cups of kale.
- Provide 1/2 of fresh lemon.
Steps to make Faux-golian Beef (Mongolian Beef):
- Slice your beef thinly against the grain and toss in corn starch and set aside..
- In a bowl mix together your soy sauce,sriracha, water, brown sugar and grated fresh ginger..
- Heat oil on high heat and sear the beef on both sides to brown lightly. Once browned (should only take 4 min tops) remove beef and set aside..
- Add minced garlic to the pan and sautéed 2min then pour in your sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil then turn heat to medium for the sauce to reduce.
- Once the sauce has thickned, add the beef back into the pan and toss in the sauce. Continue to cook 1 min..
- Move the beef to one side of the pan, and add your chopped kale to the other side. The kale will take just 2 min to cook. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon onto the kale.
- Serve in a bowl on top of jasmine (or white) rice and drizzle everything with extra sauce..
- Omgggg when you mix the lemony kale with the salty/spiciness of the beef. Its sooo good!!!!(not sure why the picture is saving sideways).
If you find this Faux-golian Beef (Mongolian Beef) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.