Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for coconut curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. You can cook coconut curry chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook coconut curry chicken:
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Use 1 can of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Take 1 of Salt to taste.
- Get 4 tbsp of Curry powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 medium of Bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion thinly sliced.
Instructions to make coconut curry chicken:
- Drizzle saucepan with olive oil.
- Put on medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, bell pepper, and cook till tender.
- Add 1/2 can of coconut milk, put other half up for the rice, then add tomatoes curry powder 1/2 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Add diced chicken and let simmer.
- For the rice, substitute some water for the coconut milk, and add sugar.
- Then after the rice is done cooking add chopped cilantro stir and let stand.
- Serve chicken over rice, enjoy.
If you find this coconut curry chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.