Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beans, burger, served with tortillas recipe. To make beans, burger, served with tortillas you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas:
- Get of Spices.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- Provide of Beans and burger.
- Get 1 quart of baked beans.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- You need 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Use 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- Get of Tortillas.
- You need As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- Get of Optional.
- Take To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Steps to make Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas:
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.