Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Becky's Beef Jerky recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Becky's Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Becky's Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to becky's beef jerky recipe. To cook becky's beef jerky you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Becky's Beef Jerky:
- Use 2 lbs of meat (London broil).
- Get 1/4 Cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 T of Worcester sauce.
- You need 3 T of Liquid smoke.
- Use 2 T of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of table salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of meat tenderizer.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of paperika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
Steps to make Becky's Beef Jerky:
- Slice meat into thin strips. (slightly frozen meat slices easier).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place sliced meat into a ziplock gallon bag, pour marinade mixture over the meat. mix together.
- Place bag into fridgerater over night, turning bag over periodicaly.
- Next day place meat on racks of dehydrator, turn onto highest setting, rotate racks every hour until done (done when no longer pink in the middle)cook for 4 to 6 hours.
- Let cool place into mason jars or air tight container.
If you find this Becky's Beef Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.